Announcement


This is the place where you can put a brief summary of yourself. Or perhaps you have something to be shown off. Your gallery, your own products or affiliates. Anything that come across your mind.This is the place where you can put a brief summary of yourself. Or perhaps you have something to be shown off. Your gallery, your own products or affiliates. Anything that come across your mind.

The AdSense Placement Makes the Difference!

Labels: |

As you can see here, I make some changes to the AdSense Ads placements in this blog. It is quite challenging and quite risky to do so because if I use wrong placements of the AdSense Ads, I will lose money.

I divided the placements test to 5 days.
Day 1: Changing and testing different Colors of the Ads.
Day 2: Checking the number of Clicks and earnings in my AdSense Report.
Day 3: Testing new placements.
Day 4: Checking the Earnings Reports.
Day 5: Satisfied and make no changes.

From my observations and analysis of
ProBlogger, Da GSense Code, Success Stories in Inside AdSense and so on. I discover a similarity of the Ads Placement that make them very successful in Google AdSense. Their AdSense Secret is the Ads Placement in the Post Area.

Day 1: I try to change the color of the Ads. It is not very effective.
Day 2: My earnings went down and very low CTR and earnings.
Day 3: Placing the Ads into my Post Area. Spent some time to test and make changes, quite challenging.
Day 4: WOW!!! The earnings went up. It is 3 times my usual earnings. Great!!!
DAy 5: I check the Earning Report again. My earnings increase again. That is really great!!! Now, I'm satisfied and make no changes anymore.


Placing the Ads into your post area is the best placements and optimizations. Try it but beware of the risk!!!

** How to add Ads on in your posts?

view my post "Adding Ads to Your Posts Area" can guide you to make the Ads appear in your posts area.
http://themmadsense.blogspot.com/2007/12/adding-adsense-ads-to-your-posts-area.html

0 comments: